Questions?   Ask Me!
Firm Overview

Charged With a Crime in Texas?

If you have been charged with a crime in Williamson County or Travis County, you need to seriously consider how that charge or conviction will affect your future. Even a relatively minor criminal matter can have long-lasting consequences.

I am Dave Howard, Attorney at Law, and I help people who have been charged with a criminal offense protect their legal rights and get the support they need. I have been defending citizens charged with crimes since 1993, and I work directly and closely with my clients to find the appropriate option for the unique factors of their case.

When you work with my office you get the support of a lawyer that cares about helping you.

Most of the clients I work with are ordinary, hard-working people who ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time or were just caught in a bad situation. The criminal process is designed to make you feel intimidated or that you are a bad person.

You need a legal professional on your side that you can trust to protect your rights and defend you from a system built to incriminate and demoralize.

When you hire me, you can expect that I will:

  • Help you understand how to protect your rights
  • Fight overzealous prosecutors
  • Fully investigate your case
  • Never put my clients in a situation where they don't know what to do
  • Give your case the attention and service it deserves
  • Work to minimize the negative impact of your arrest

At my office, I provide criminal defense for a wide range of clients, including those who have been arrested for DWI, drug crimes, theft and juvenile crimes. If you have been arrested or charged with a crime in Williamson or Travis County, you need a good lawyer. Make sure you hire someone who will fight for your criminal defense.

Schedule a free initial consultation with my office online by completing the form at the top right of this page, or by phone at 512-218-7999 for strong and reliable defense.

(This message is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. Each case is different and you should talk to an attorney of your choosing.)