Questions?   Ask Me!
Dedicated to Helping Juveniles
Protect Their Future

A child may be charged with a juvenile crime if 10 years or older and younger than 17. But a juvenile record doesn't just evaporate when someone turns 17. It can remain into adulthood and has a significant effect on a person's life, potentially for decades. A mistake, poor decision or unfair accusation today might have consequences into a young person's adulthood.

I want to protect your son or daughter's record and future.

I am Dave Howard, Attorney at Law, and I work out of Round Rock to protect juveniles in Williamson and Travis Counties who have been caught up in the legal system. I know how to operate within the juvenile court system and I know how to aggressively fight to minimize penalties and reduce the potential damage to you child's future.

Don't assume that just because one lawyer is successful in the adult court system that they are well equipped or experienced at handling juvenile law cases. The language, the law and the system is very different, and when your child's record is on the line you need legal representation from an attorney who understands the differences.

The juvenile system requires that your child has representation. Put someone on your side with the experience to be professional and aggressive. My office has the knowledge and resources to handle a range of juvenile law cases, including:

  • Drug charges
  • Sex crimes
  • Assault
  • Vandalism
  • Theft and shoplifting
  • Contempt of Court
  • Probation violations

A juvenile case can potentially lead to an adult criminal record and detention. The juvenile defense attorney you hire will make a difference in the life of your child for years to come. Work with someone you can trust to be there when your child needs support.

I want to help you protect your child from overzealous prosecutors and a record that can have an impact on a juvenile into adulthood. Schedule a free initial consultation with my office online by completing the form at the top right of this page for your free consultation or by phone at 512-218-7999.

(This message is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice. Each case is different and you should talk to an attorney of your choosing.)